Tuesday 18 June 2013

FREE Korean Flashcards (1-10)

I've been learning Korean for almost a year, but of course, not regularly, so I'm still a beginner... :D Some time ago I was recommended a very useful website for vocabulary practice - memrise.com. Here I discovered many language learning exercises. One of them is aimed at practice of the 1000 Most Commonly Used Korean Words

The website allows you to create or view already created Mems (Mnemonics) - these may be simple sentences, linkwords or even pictures that are helpful in learning and language acquisition. 

Well, I though this is indeed too cool to miss out on! :D So I decided to create Mems based on this list of 1000 Most Commonly Used Korean Words. But not just words! Each word is used in a sentence and accompanied by a picture. In this way learning becomes easier and much more fun. ^^

Most of the example sentences are from NAVER or DAUM Online Dictionaries. The featured pictures are licensed under the Creative Commons license and a list of authors is provided at the bottom of this post.

Here are the first 10 Flashcards! Let me know your suggestions! ^^































Photo Credits
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |


2 comments:

  1. maria did you make self?
    i think this idea nice..because many korean learner feel difficult..-ㅡ는.은...이.. or -수,--마다..those particle is hard to explain too korean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dan!
      Yea, I think this is indeed a difficult topic in Korean language. I am a visual learner and I like to associate words with pictures so I decided to create these flashcards :)

      Delete