Tuesday 13 August 2013

FREE Korean Flashcards (31-40)

So after a long time (oops...) I am here with a new set of flashcards :)

I realized I spend the most time searching for the pictures, as I am very picky about them.. and even when I find an amazing picture, sometimes I still end up editing or polishing it a bit more.. :3
Hope you enjoy~ 화이팅~ ^^

Note: Some sentences are from NAVER or DAUM Online Dictionaries, others are my own (checked by native speakers). The featured pictures are licensed under the Creative Commons license and a list of authors is provided at the bottom of this post.













Photo Credits
31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 |

1 comment:

  1. I just find your blog! But why there are no another image explaining what all words mean? T_T Like in the 1-10 flashcards

    ReplyDelete