Tuesday 2 July 2013

FREE Korean Flashcards (21-30)

Yaaayyy! I have just finished working on the third set of flashcards! :D

This time all of the verbs are in the conversational form! :):):)

Note: Some sentences are from NAVER or DAUM Online Dictionaries, others are my own (checked by native speakers). The featured pictures are licensed under the Creative Commons license and a list of authors is provided at the bottom of this post.














Photo Credits
21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 |

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria! You translate pretty well. Could you help me translate a project I am doing? It's a play... Hope you can help :)

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia!
      Thanks for your message. I wish I would be able to help but I am still learning Korean :) I think it would be best to try and find a native speaker :) Good luck with the play!

      Delete